Monday 22 August 2011

Rumbling Rage Roller Derby Shop

Wow, a lot has been going on and I’ve been slacking big time on my blogs, so here it is I’m going to write a few today that will hopefully catch everyone up to speed.
Photographer: DEEK Images
Model: Madison Skye Ingram
Hair & MUA: Model
Styling/Set Dressing:Pretty Deadly Stylz

First things first we are SUPER excited about all the awesome feedback we’ve been getting on our roller derby collection which can now be found at the total badass store in Barrie, Ontario called Rumbling Rage Roller Derby Shop.  They’ve also got an online store you can check: www.rumblingragederbyshop.com.  Renata, the owner, is a roller derby girl herself and let me tell you you’ve gotta be badass to be a derby girl. She came over last week with one of the biggest bruises I’ve ever seen! Tryouts for next years team is in a couple of weeks and I dunno man, I wanna join up but I’m not sure I’m tough enough. These girls mean business. I do have a pretty sick pair of roller skates though…..that I’ll admit have never seen the light of day, I’m far to shy to be falling all over the sidewalk lol.
Ok so other then that I’ve been working on a bunch of new derby gear that will be getting posted later this week, I’ll keep you all posted on that.
Have a kick ass day and keep skatin’!

xo,
Miss Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Do join derby. I'm the biggest wuss going in my opinion and derby pushes my wussiness. It pushes it outta me because when you accomplish something you are scared of or struggle with, it's an amazing feeling. Sometimes I don't feel cut out for derby. As we move along in fresh meat it gets harder but, these ladies encourage you, give great feed back, and even help wipe the tears when your so frustrated you just want to give up. It is one experience I would not change for the anything in the world. Do it, you may still be afraid of sidewalks but you'll rock that rink when it's over. Oh and Renata sells Arnica cream sticks. It helps with bruises so that and some extra vitamin C will help but you'll be proud of your bruises.... Just wait. lol

    ReplyDelete