Sunday 15 May 2011

As Busy As A Canadian Beaver!

Ello Boys and Ghouls,
So I've been working on some pretty kick ass stuff lately that I'm sure you'll love, and to start things off I'd like to show you a custom, 30's inspired, one piece male bathing suit! Oh you heard that right...this one is fab-u-lous and of course I've got pictures to show. Below you'll see the ever fantastic, super awesome, creepily seductive Mysterion the Mind Reader posing it up. How can you not smile while checking this fine beast out?!


Earlier I was working on a few bad ass custom wrestling outfits. These wrestlers are SO much fun to make outfits for. How can one not be happy with sparkly spandex at ones dingers tips? If you or someone you know is into wrestling send them my way for some sweet gear, I loved working on these and plan on doing more.





And that's not it, we've been working hard on new styles for both guys and gals, so check back soon and I'll be posting what we've got.

Hugs n love with Monster Muffin kisses,
Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment