Monday 28 March 2011

The Beginning

Here we are ladies and gentlemen, the very first Monster Muffin blog post. I'm sorta going to treat this whole bloggin' idea as my online personal diary....but not too personal ;) I shall write my thoughts and happenings and spell check will help me to translate that into something you can actually read.

Seeming as this is my first post and some of you may have no idea who we are or what the hell a Monster Muffin is anyways I suppose I should start there. Monster Muffin is an alternative clothing collection owned and operated by Team Awesome aka Antoine and Lori Grondin. We design, draft, cut and sew everything in our super cute little studio in Bradford Ontario. Sometimes we send larger orders out to other Canadian design houses but for the most part we make it here. We have our ready-to-wear collection and make a shite load of custom pieces for people, everything from prom dresses to winter coats.


I suppose the nest question after "Who are you?" is "Where can a buy your stuff?" Answer: online at www.monstermuffin.com or at one of these awesome boutiques: Plastik Wrap (Toronto), Green Monkey (Newmarket) they have a few of our eco friendly shrugs and Yoga Source (Newmarket) they've got a bunch of our fun tops, skirts and even some yoga pants.

I'm not sure what else to write for my very first blog, I've got a million ideas for future posts but they don't really flow from this topic so I'll just start another post for those.

May the force be with you,
Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment